Antipollution participates in 3rd Scientific Conference at Elefsina port
Antipollution and Mr. Giannis Alvertos as Head of Emergency division of the company participated in the 3rd Scientific Conference on “Management, Organization and Development of Ports”
The Conference was held in a hybrid format with the physical presence of the speakers and with the possibility of remote online monitoring at the link available on the port’s website.
Antipollution participated in the 5th UNIT: “Shipwrecks and Wrecks: Facts, Practices, and Challenges”.
- Nikolaos Ventikos, Associate Professor NTUA
- Ioannis Hatzianestis, Research Director, Institute of Oceanography, Hellenic Center for Marine Research
- Ioannis Albertos, Head of the Emergency Response Department of the Antipollution company
- Tasos Maiatis, General Manager, MEGATUGS SALVAGE & TOWAGE
- Hara Khourdaki, Commercial Director, MEGATUGS SALVAGE & TOWAGE
- Konstantinos Louzis, Shipbuilding Mechanical Engineer – Min. PhD, Research Engineer NTUA